Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

I am Tina Small




I am Tina Small-the British Model with that amazing 84 inch bust
line, seen in magazines, film and newspapers in the 1980’s-not the 1970’s.I’m shy, but sexy, British gal, who suffers from the rare condition
Virginal Breast Hypertrophy pretty much says it when it comes to my proportions. It’s not easy being a girl with tits the size of Goodyear blimps. Measuring 84-22-34 certainly puts up there in the extreme bust sizes. And if that's too hard for you to believe nothing I can say or show you will convince you ever. I never appeared in Score magazine, but Fling magazine. John Xavier discovered on a train and became a close friend and my personal photographer. Nor did John Xavier found Score as I just found listed somewhere erroneously on the web. John Xavier was my photographer and that was about it, girls and guys. Nor am I to be confused with Zena or Cindy Fulsom, Vicki Little, Melanie Tipps or Maria Biggs. I obviously inspired both the Adventures of Babs-otherwise known as the Adventures of Dolly-D Cupps, the Adventures of Agent 84 and the Adventures of Megga Glanz handled by various people over the years-R.Granville Evans, I wrote my own autobiography ‘’Big Girls Don’t Cry.’’,in my own word-and wasn't ghost written by some teenage male.Sorry.
I’m a Buddhist. I love books-especial science fiction, mysteries, science, comics and such. I prefer kind, honest men, good-looking-hopefully well endowed like me, who love animals and children. I enjoy my privacy and bothers you, then that’s your business. You want work some far fetched conspiracy, then do right ahead. I know there are who be disappointed not hear that John Xavier didn’t hire an army of Tina Small’s with fake big breasts and various blond wigs-noses and something on other to take pictures or make movies, all using the alias of Christina Jane Small-Tina Small. But I can’t stop you, but please get my facts myself right, before post anything up. otherwise you’re a rude, crude jerk. The might be as simple as the simple facts and that’s about it. Oswald shot Kennedy by himself. Roswells a balloon crash with dummies or something.We landed on the moon.And I’m who I am.Simple as that. Isabelle Lanthier, Norma Stitz, Melody are all very big gals. They are out there and so am I. I am neither mythical or mystical.I prefer my privacy and choose whom I wish associate.
Tina attempted suicide she is currently on a 24 hours watch in a hospital in Cali. She attempted suicide after finding out she had breast cancer and her one breast was completely removed. She is currently on chemo and radi. If you don’t believe me do some research?
Really, I don't remember this happening to me. What research ?What suicide watch in Cali-that’s was decades ago. What’s Cali? I am a British subject, not an American. What chemo and radi.Please get your facts right before you post rumors up? It amazes me how rumor and outright lies are used as fact by certain, so called unscrupulous big breast fans to post up on certain message boards, as truth. It amazes me, that such ignorant and rude people are allowed to post up messages that no basis infact, but are believed by so many as the gospel truth of any subject.
The End.
Tina Small

No comments:

Post a Comment